Under each message you create is a text-box to leave written notes, and a button to record audio notes.
Audio notes are preferred when directing a voice talent how to say a "non-standard" dictionary word like your Company and Employee Names, as well as Streets, Cities, and complex technical and medical terms.
Here are few other things you may want to leave notes for:
- How a website should be spoken. www.cleandogg.com read as “www dot clean D-O-G-G dot com”
- Words that can be pronounced different ways like “Data” and “Route.”
- Acronyms/Abbreviations. HVAC is “H-V-A-C” or “H-Vac.”
- Numbers. 123 is “one-two-three” or “one-hundred-twenty-three.” 0 is “Zero” or “oh.”
- Symbols. “-” is hyphen or dash. # is pound, number sign, or hash.