Step 1: Create a New “A.I. Message” Project
- Click the “Start a New Project” button in the top left of your browser.
- In the popup, select “Studio A.I. Messages.”
- In the text box, enter the title of your project, and click the “Continue” button.
Step 2: Add Messages to the Project
- Click “Add a New Message” to get started.
- Select “Greetings, Voice Prompts & Announcements” from the dropdown menu.
- Select How many messages you want to add, then click “Add to Project.”
Step 3: Create Messages
- Click on "Untitled" to name each message.
- Click “select” next to A.I. Voice .Select the Language/Accent and click on the names to preview a voice. After choosing a voice talent, click “Select”.
- Type in your phone message in the text box that says. “Click here to begin writing…”
Repeat the steps for each message added to the project
If you want to add Music - Click the “add” music link below the message title. Select a Genre and an Album to see a list of songs that can be previewed. When finished, click “Use Selected Track.”
Step 4: Preview your messages and Finalize your Recordings
- After writing your messages, click “Preview” to hear your message/
- If you like what you heard, click “Finalize” to create an audio file that can be downloaded or installed in your system. Alternatively, click “Finalize All messages” in the top right corner of your browser to create files for all messages and close out the project.**
**IMPORTANT: Once a message is finalized, it cannot be modified any further.