With Studio, you can batch-create messages at Enterprise-scale by uploading a spreadsheet containing all the messages you want to create.
Step 1: Create a New “A.I. Voice-Over Messages” Project
- Click the “Start a New Project” button in the top left of your browser.
- In the popup click the “Studio” option, and select “A.I. Voice-Over” Messages
- In the text box, enter the title of your mix, and click the “Continue” button.
Step 2: Download and Fill out our Spreadsheet
- Click the “Add a New Message” Button to get started.
- From the Dropdown Window Select “Import Messages from Excel file.”
- Download the excel message template
- Fill out the Spreadsheet
- Import the spreadsheet, by clicking upload and locating the file on your computer.
How do I fill out the Template Spreadsheet?
Step 3: Listen to your messages and Create files.
After importing your spreadsheet , your messages will be generated. If you like what you heard, click “Finalize” to create an audio file that can be downloaded or installed in your system. You can also click “Finalize All messages” in the top right corner of your browser to create files for all messages and close out the project.
If you want to make changes to multiple messages quickly, you can make changes to your spreadsheet and reupload. AI Voice over Credits will only be consumed for the rows that have changed.