A voice clip is a voice over audio file that does not contain music. Voice clips can be used as a component of an On-Hold message or they can be any standalone greeting, prompt or announcement message ready to install into your phone system.
Articles in this section
- What does “Finalize” mean?
- What is a Voice Clip?
- What are A.I. Characters?
- Can I use my own music?
- What uses up A.I. Characters?
- How do I Rename a Project?
- How do I Delete a Project?
- How do I add Voice Clips to a Studio Mix Project?
- How do I Add Music to a Mix Project?
- How do I Change Music in a Mix Project?