To hear our A.I. Voices in Apple’s Safari Browser requires you to enable a feature.
- In the top menu click Safari, and select Preferences.
- Click the “Advanced” tab on the top-right side of the popup.
- On the bottom, select the check box for: “Show Develop menu in menu bar”
- Close the Preferences window, and from the top menu bar between “Bookmarks and “Windows,” select “Develop.
- Roll over “Experimental Features” menu option, scroll down and click “MediaRecorder.”
- Reload the website to use Studio.
Alternatively, you can also download Google Chrome which requires no additional configuration.