1. Locate the extension for the message you want to update, using the search feature or the search filters.
2. Click the three dots located on the right side of the table for the audio you would like to update.
3. Select “Replace Audio” and “Upload Audio now.”
4. Select "Import from Library"
A Search page will pop up containing the files in your audio library. Select the file(s), and click “install.”
All Files: Display all content
Favorites: View files “Favorited” files from the Audio Library
Playlists: View files organized into “playlists” from the Audio Library.
Snap Recordings: View completed professional voiceover recording projects.
Studio: View On-Hold Mixes and A.I. messages created in Studio.
RingCentral: View your RingCentral’s Audio Library
5. After locating the audio file, select "Install Audio."