If your phone system or contact center has an integration with Snap Recordings, you’ll be able to upload files directly into your phone system, or your provider's cloud storage.*
- To install files directly into your phone system, first you’ll need to set up an integration with your provider. Click here to learn more.
- Locate the file you want to install, and click the checkbox in the left side of the table.
- On the top of the table click “Upload to phone system.”
- Use the drop down menus to select your Upload destination.
- Click the checkbox next to the acknowledgement, and click the “install” button.
*Features vary per plan & integration