A.I. voices sound very high-quality and realistic, however from time-to-time, you’ll need to modify the script to improve the performance of your A.I. voice.
Here are a few things you can try:
- Are you unhappy with the personality of the read? - Try selecting a different A.I. voice.
- When writing your message, consider the phrasing. To help distinguish between one phrase and another, use deliberate punctuation.
- By adding, removing, or modifying punctuation you can modify some aspects of the performance or inflection. Try replacing a period with an exclamation mark or putting some or all of a sentence in quotes.
- Try writing a sentence how it would be said aloud. For example, change “www.snaprecordings.com” to www-dot snaprecordings dot-com
- Alternatively, if you’ve exhausted these options, try rewording a sentence. Sometimes written messages do not flow well aurally. Try reading your sentence aloud to see how it flows.