Create professional phone messages all from one easy-to-use platform with Snap Recordings. Once you set up the Zoom integration, you can bulk upload your messages directly into your Zoom Personal Audio Library with just a few clicks.
- Upload Phone messages from Snap Recordings and Phonzai directly into your Personal Audio Library in your Zoom Account.
- Enterprise-Grade Utility - Upload one file or multiple audio files in bulk.
- You will need a Snap Recordings Account
- You need to log in with your Zoom Credentials
- Sign into your Account on SnapRecordings.com
- In the top right corner of your web browser, hover your mouse over your Account name to reveal a dropdown menu and select integrations.
- Select “connect account” in the Zoom Panel.
- Fill in the username and password for your Zoom account, then click the “sign in” button.
How to Upload Audio to Zoom Personal Audio Library
- From your Snap Recordings web portal, click “Audio Library” in the top right panel.
- Select the prompt files you want to upload into the Zoom Personal Audio Library by clicking the checkbox next to each file, then click “Upload to Phone System”. You will be prompted to confirm your upload, and when the file(s) are finished uploading you will receive a confirmation email.
- Snap Recordings will check to see if you have any audio file names you are trying to upload that already exist in your Zoom personal audio library. Any duplicate audio file names will be displayed before upload is executed. You will have the option to cancel the upload, or rename the files you want to upload.
- If any file you upload has the same name as a file that already exists in your prompts library, you will have the ability to exclude the file from being uploaded by un-marking the checkbox. Once you check the acknowledgement, you will select continue and proceed with the upload transaction.
Zoom’s API can currently support audio uploads up to 2 mb. This means any file you upload directly from your Snap Recordings integrated account MUST be 2-minutes or under in length. If you are downloading a file to upload into zoom directly the file size limit is 10mb.