- Upload Phone messages from Snap Recordings and Studio A.I. directly into your Five9 VCC Prompts Library in just a few clicks.
- Enterprise-Grade Utility - Upload one file or multiple audio files in bulk.
- Overwrite File Protections - When uploading a prompt file to your VCC prompts library, Snap Recordings will detect if any file name already exists in your prompts library before installing.
- You will need a Snap Recordings Account
- You need at least two Five9 admin credentials to set up the integration*.
*Important: We recommend creating two new dedicated VCC admin credentials for your Snap Recordings integration. Due to Five9's single-session restriction, logging into your VCC admin portal will interrupt any upload that might be in progress. If you execute an upload via Snap Recordings while you are logged in to the VCC admin portal, your VCC session will be ended.
STEP 1: Sign into your Account on SnapRecordings.com
STEP 2: In the top right corner of your web browser, hover your mouse over your Account name to reveal a dropdown menu and select integrations.
STEP 3. Select “connect account” in the Five9 Panel.
STEP 4. Fill in a username and password for two Five9 administrator accounts, click the checkbox, then click the “connect” button.
How to Upload Audio to VCC:
STEP 1. From your Snap Recordings web portal, click “Audio Library” in the top right panel.
STEP 2. Select the prompt files you want to upload into the Five9 Prompts Library.
STEP 3. Snap Recordings will check to see if you have any audio file names you are trying to upload that already exist in your Five9 VCC prompts library. Any duplicate audio file names will be displayed before upload is executed. You will have the option to cancel the upload, or selectively choose which files you want to upload.
STEP 4. If any file you upload has the same name as a file that already exists in your prompts library, you will have the ability to exclude the file from being uploaded by un-marking the checkbox. Once you check the acknowledgement, you will select continue and proceed with the upload transaction.