Step 1: Create a New Mix Project
- Click the “Start a New Project” button in the top left of your browser.
- In the popup, click “On Hold Message Mixer”
- Select “Use A Template.”
Step 2: Set-up Template
- Click “Select Voice” to choose an A.I. Voice.
- Select the Language/Accent and click on the names to preview a voice. After making your selection, click “continue”.
- Select a Template and Music track from the dropdown menus.
- Under “Tags,” fill in your information to personalize the message.
- Select “Use Template,” enter the title of your mix, and click “Continue.”
Please Note: Templates construct an On-Hold message quickly in the Studio Mix app. Once you select your settings - the project will auto-generate and you’ll be able to customize the text or any other settings.
Step 3: Customize Template (Optional)
Now that your template On-Hold project has been created, you can customize the On-Hold Message:
If you want to edit the text in the A.I. Voice-Over - Click on the voice clip, then select the edit icon in the text panel to modify the text. When finished, click “preview” Click save to replace the existing voice clip.
If you want to add a new voice clip - Click the “+” button in the top right of the “My Voice Clips” panel, select A.I. Voice over, and click “continue.” Title the file name for the voice clip you are creating, and type in your message in the text box below. After writing your message, click “preview” to hear your message. If you like what you heard, click save to create the voice clip. All voice clips you create will appear in the voice clip panel, and can be dragged into the timeline.
If you want to adjust music break times - The grey boxes in between voice clips represent music break durations. Click on each box to adjust the lengths.
If you want to rearrange Voice clips order - Click and drag voice clips to change the order in the timeline.
If you want to Change the Music - Click the “Music Library” tab next to “My Voice Clips.” Click Genre and Albums to see a list of songs that can be previewed. Click and drag the song you want to use into the timeline.
If you want to adjust the Music Volume - You can also make the music louder or softer by clicking the mixer icon next to “music” in the timeline.
Step 4: Listen to your message and Create a file
- You can press the spacebar on your keyboard to start and stop playback of your On-Hold message or use the controls above the timeline. You can also click and drag the playhead to listen to a specific section.
- When finished, click "Finalize Mix" at the top-left of the screen. Finalizing your mix closes the project and generates an audio file that can be installed in your phone system.**
**IMPORTANT: Once your mix is finalized, you will not be able to edit it again. If you want to work from an existing completed project, you can duplicate it to make a new copy from the “My Projects Page”